The ARP-4D-90-60 automatic hot wire CNC foam cutter is a cost effective 4 independent axis foam cutter. Designed to cut EPS, XPS and EPP foam for creating 2D and 4D foam projects. The machine is light weight and compact dimensions.
It very often used by advertising agencies and stand builders to produce foam letters, styrofoam letters, numbers, foam signs and other decorative logos.
- Foam letters;
- Styrofoam letters;
- Foam signs, numbers;
- Decorative letters;
|Cutting area inch | mm||
35.43” x 23.62” x 40” or 80” (wire length) | 900 mm х 600 mm х 1000 or 2000 mm (wire length)
|Cutting speed||8 … 20 inch/min | 200 … 500 mm/min|
|Accuracy||± 0.039 inch or ± 1 mm for a cuting meter|
|Wire diameter||0.0079 inch or 0.2 mm|
|Power Supply||110V or 220V 400 Watt|
|Software||Mach3, DevFoam (not included)|
|Supported file formats||DXF, PLT|
Content of delivery
- Machine fully assembled and tested;
- Machine control, power supply;
- Power supply wire for 40” or 80” (1000 or 2000 mm);
- Machining Software, CAD-Software (not included);
- Manuals, installation instructions, tutorials.
Minimum Recommended Requirements for Mach3 and DevFoam:
- Desktop PC (Laptops are not supported) with at least one parallel port;
- 32-bit version of Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (64-bit versions will not work);
- 1Ghz CPU;
- 512MB RAM;
- Non-integrated Video Card with 32MB RAM (Large G-code files will require a video card with 512MB RAM or higher).